[petsc-dev] Petsc+ViennaCL usage

Mani Chandra mc0710 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:26:25 CST 2014

Thanks Karl. Is there anyway I can get the build info?

Also, my system is such that I have the GPU on one platform (0) and the CPU
on another (1). When I try using -viennalcl_device_cpu, it still uses the
GPU cause I think that it defaults to the first platform it finds which
only has the GPU. Is there some way to toggle between the platforms or do
you suggest that I manually pass in the contexts into viennacl?

Cheers,
Mani