[petsc-dev] workflow diagram

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Wed Apr 30 16:02:36 CDT 2014

Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> writes:
> Perhaps if there arrows were flipped the confusion could be reduced?

What do you mean by "flipped"?

> [Somehow the commits should be accentuated to the timescale - and not the arrows]

Hmm, I think the arrows are equally important because they describe the
reasoning and social issues around collaborative development.  The
commits will be somewhere in almost any workflow, but the benefit of
this one is in the arrows.  At least that's how I think about it, and
I'm not a category theorist ("there are only arrows").