[petsc-dev] How hard is it to get fine-grained statistics for petsc-maint and petsc-users?

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 20 11:19:16 CDT 2013

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013, Matthew Knepley wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> > > Satish, can you give me the mailbox path?
> >
> > I don't think the mailman archives are accessiable via nfs. I'll have
> > to check with systems.
> >
> > But thaey are downloadable [one link per month] from
> > http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-users/
> > http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-dev
> >
> > for petsc-maint - you might have to login [with your mailman passwd] to
> > download
>

> Maint is what I care about and it says that it is not there. Do you see it?

The switch of maint to mailman was recent. [prior archives might still be on rt.mcs.anl.gov]

To get to maint archives on mailman go to
https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/petsc-maint and click
'archives' [but you might want to check 'unsubscribe or edit options'
to get your passwd e-mailed first.]

Satish