[petsc-dev] How hard is it to get fine-grained statistics for petsc-maint and petsc-users?

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 20 11:09:31 CDT 2013

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013, Matthew Knepley wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Jed Brown <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
> > Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > > I would like stuff like
> > >
> > >   - Number of messages day/month/year
> > >   - Number of replies
> > >   - Number of unique senders/repliers
> > >
> > > I will extrapolate to number of problems solved :)
> >
> > Try this?
> >
> > http://mailmanstats.latthi.com/
> >
> > http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030678
> >

> Satish, can you give me the mailbox path?

I don't think the mailman archives are accessiable via nfs. I'll have
to check with systems.

But thaey are downloadable [one link per month] from
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-users/
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-dev

for petsc-maint - you might have to login [with your mailman passwd] to download

Satish