[petsc-dev] 32-bits or 64-bits petsc

Jose David Bermeol jbermeol at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 18 18:39:04 CDT 2013

Hi, I've been checking how you do it in superlu_dist, and you do in the install method of SuperLUDIST.py. However I'm using intel mkl so I don't installed, so I have to decide between libmkl_intel_lp64.so and libmkl_intel_lp.so. How can I do that?? or Would I have two different packages one for mkl-32-bits and one for  mkl-64-bits?

Thanks