[petsc-dev] v3.5 release schedule

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 6 17:25:16 CDT 2013

Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> writes:
> Something is wrong with this determination. I am pretty sure all those
> branches from me have
> been merged to master, and you are missing my important ones that need to
> go in.

Branches must be *completely* merged to 'next' in order to be candidates
and must be completely merged to 'master' in order to be considered merged.

$ git log --oneline  master..knepley/fix-dm-clone
0663011 DMPlex: clones are already setup
$ git log master..knepley/fix-plex-subdm
2a4c499 DMPlex: DMGetSubDM_Plex() had a memory leak - It was also doing extra work
$ git log --oneline  master..bb/knepley/submesh-declarations
89a07f4 DMInterpolation: Fixed declarations
120d0d3 DMPlex: Added declaration