[petsc-dev] nightly build repositories not getting properly updated

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 17 22:02:24 CST 2013

Build on n-gage arch-opensolaris-misc /export/home/petsc/petsc.clone-2 November 17, 2013 03:09:06 PM CST
Cleaning throughly at /export/home/petsc/petsc.clone-2
HEAD is now at 9f236db Merge branch 'knepley/fix-plex-regression'
Currently building git branch: remotes/origin/HEAD
commit 9f236db7cf9dbb108598d7c519960b98572e186e
Merge: 6925468 7cc78b8
Author: Matthew G. Knepley <knepley at gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Nov 13 11:46:39 2013 -0600

    Merge branch 'knepley/fix-plex-regression'

Run today but last update was 4 days ago. Not a very useful test.

I think you need to add a check in dashboard on each repository that it is actually up to date to start testing? And complain otherwise we could be testing outdated stuff for months.