[petsc-dev] water plant

daisy greenforestdaisy at vip.163.com
Wed Nov 13 01:15:17 CST 2013

Dear sir,

We are glad to see your website.This is Daisy from Green Forest Water Equipment Co.,LTD,which is a professional water and wine plant equipment manufacturer in China with more than 15 years manufacture experience.Our products are with good quality and cheap price. Our products are sold well at home and abroad. We have finished many water factory  project.We supply turn key service.

Our main products are: water treatment equipment, sachet filling machine,water bottle filling machine, liquid filling machine, bottle blowing machine, ink printer, shrink wrap machine. carton package machine.

Attached please well see our carton package machine, if you need to check the video, we can send to you.

Our company exported this machine to Australia,Kenya,Signapore. We cooperated with the biggest wine company always.

Best wishesanJing City 210096,Jiang Su Province, China
Tel:(+86)025-52423559
Mobile:(+86)18951642870 (+86)18665021895
Fax:(+86)025-52423559
Skype: daisysgm
Email: greenforestwater at 163.com
Http://www.greenforest-water.com