[petsc-dev] make all PETSc Fortran examples modern freeform?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 7 10:18:49 CST 2013

   Rather than making a massive change to PETSc, how about the following modest proposal

    Add a configure option that causes PETSc to compile Fortran code with the free-form option. When built with this option, of course, possibly many of the current examples just won’t be built in that configuration.

   Barry