[petsc-dev] openmp

Svetlana Tkachenko svetlana.tkachenko at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 6 23:32:08 CST 2013

For the bigger (non-test) project, I would really make use of --free-whatever options you gave. But simply writing "prog: prog.o foo.o ${FLINKER} -ffree-form -o $@ $^ ${PETSC_LIB}", and looking at 'make' output, shows that it ignored my lines entirely and keeps trying to compile without -ffree-form.