[petsc-dev] fun plots

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 30 09:40:43 CDT 2013

Hey,

>     Yes, because we always put the important information down below some totally irrelevant information that most people never need that takes up the whole screen. START with the overview information, who's got time to scroll on a cellphone.

Actually, there is some headline which is supposed to describe what the
project is about. The authors arguably did not exploit the full
potential here:

   "hub helps you win at git. http://hub.github.com/"

Following the link finally gives the desired information:

   "hub is a command-line wrapper for git that makes you better at GitHub."

You could complain at Aron for sending a not very Barry-friendly link to
the repository instead of the main webpage ;-)

Best regards,
Karli