[petsc-dev] Making a PetSc Roll and Rocks Module

Blaise A Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Thu Jan 24 15:42:12 CST 2013

I am attaching a very basic module file for reference. One would need to update petsc_dir and petsc_arch upon deploying these, or perhaps configure can do it.

I actually use this to easily switch between builds and debug / optimized versions

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA