[petsc-dev] Clique support

Jack Poulson jack.poulson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:58:34 CST 2013

Yes, this is essentially my fault. I temporarily dropped off of the map due
to needing to eventually defend a dissertation and graduate. There are a
few issues related to the build system for Elemental and Clique that I hope
to resolve soon (namely, making it easy for Clique to use an external
Elemental installation) which should make the integration easier.

Jack