[petsc-dev] chevy is messing with me

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 2 23:19:13 CST 2013

Mark, the problem was that the Inode structure was not learning about the
diagonal change in MatScale(). Fixed now:

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-dev/commits/44a71c6d4b84406696d7c21549916099ada394b8

I also modified the example to get rid of all the preprocessor crud with
the same functionality (now at run-time instead of compile time).

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-dev/commits/a4ec749136a25a44f7afdd293fac7c273adfaed0