[petsc-dev] Integer overflow inside GAMG

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 11 21:07:32 CST 2013

Yes Pierre, I have see this.  I've worked on this but I'm not sure where
the fixes are in the pipeline or what version you are using.  And it is
tedious to debug stuff at this scale... N.B. There is a real bug on some
compilers (gnu on Cray as I recall) and there is a fix in the pipe, but
this print stuff is separate.
Mark