[petsc-dev] clique

Jack Poulson jack.poulson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:17:38 CDT 2012

In these cases, it sounds like the current best option is then to avoid
using the CMake build system and manually link Elemental and Clique. If you
have any suggestions, I am happy to work towards them as soon as possible.

Satish's suggestion (which I agree with) is for me to add support in
Clique's CMake build system for a user-specified Elemental library.

Yet another option is to avoid having any libelemental.a/libclique.a at
all. There is very little in it anyway, as well over 99% of both libraries
are in header files.

Would you find this more convenient? If so, I am willing to make the
transition.

Jack