[petsc-dev] KKT MG

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 11 16:27:57 CDT 2012

Are you thinking of using PCSetModifyMatrices()? Actually, this brings up
another issue (now on petsc-dev).
Should this callback be attached to a Mat, instead of a PC?  Then
MatGetSubMatrices() can use this callback on each of the extracted
submatrices, if necessary.  In the case of a KKT system, it would then set
the nontrivial block size on the primal submatrix.

Dmitry.