[petsc-dev] PETSc beginner mode?

Nathan Collier nathaniel.collier at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 15:02:06 CDT 2011

I was recently a new PETSc user and I think that something like this
is a good idea. On my first time-dependent nonlinear problem, it took
me some time before I realized that my SNES was not converging but my
TS kept marching. Having some of these things flagged by default for
the uninitiated would have saved me some head-to-keyboard time.

Nate

--
Nathan Collier
Postdoctoral Researcher