[petsc-dev] merge back 3.2 to dev?

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 6 14:49:49 CDT 2011

push to petsc-32 only.

Right now there is only 1 outstanding change in petsc32 thats not
merged yet to petsc-dev.

Since we are doing lot of changes to petsc32 - I'm advocating not
pushing to petsc-dev for each commit to petsc32 [well - this is until
we get the release out]

If you need the commit immediately in petsc-dev - sure do a push to it
from 32 - otherwise let a few commits accumulate - and the next person
who had the urge to push from 32 to dev will pick all the outstanding
changes.

Satish