[petsc-dev] What is this for?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 15 22:21:50 CST 2011

On Nov 15, 2011, at 6:14 PM, Jed Brown wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 18:12, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://petsc.cs.iit.edu/petsc/petsc-dev/rev/0910059a9184
>
> One small step in a plan to be less promiscuous.
                                     ^^^^
                                    possible

Note that we used to do this a bit, but somehow long the way we changed to just listing all the package include files together in one macro and exposing all the include directories everywhere.

I just put in this change set to show Sean how it used to be done and how it could be done.  What is the right model? See my next email.