[petsc-dev] Bug in MatMatMultTranspose for sequantial AIJ matrices from petsc-dev?

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:07:38 CST 2011

Thank you. Using MatMatTransposeMult the code works.

You said this accident is historic, but I encountered no problems with
MatMatMultTranspose using previous PETSc versions (e.g 2.x, 3.0 and 3.1).
Weird, but maybe it's related to some properties of symmetric matrices with
which I used to work, and the fact the now I compiled petsc-dev with
errorchecking=1.

Again, thank you for the fast answer.
Stefano

--