[petsc-dev] All Python Windows build

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Thu Mar 10 10:03:30 CST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 16:36, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> Basically it is an attempt to totally refactor BuildSystem using everything
> that was learned in the development of BuildSystem; it has no new ideas that
> are not in BuildSystem it is just much simplier because all the paradgms are
> already understood when I wrote it.

I like it. This would be a much easier to place to "do batch right". That
is, get tests to run in a batch environment when necessary, but still error
early if they are going to fail, without the rampant code duplication that
currently exists.

> It has been sitting ignored for several months.

I see that the first commit was Jan 29 which is less than two months ago.
:-)