[petsc-dev] make test failure

Mike McCourt mccomic at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 3 21:56:59 CST 2011

Hey guys, I just built petsc-dev I think it went through fine, but when I did the make test I got

laptop:~/argonne/petsc-dev$ make PETSC_DIR=/home/ironmike/argonne/petsc-dev PETSC_ARCH=linux-facets test
Running test examples to verify correct installation
Possible error running C/C++ src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex19 with 1 MPI process
See http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/faq.html
ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused
Unknown signal 112 (signal 112)
Possible error running C/C++ src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex19 with 2 MPI processes
See http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/faq.html
ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused
Error running Fortran example src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex5f with 1 MPI process
See http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/faq.html
ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused
Completed test examples

My petsc-3.1-p7 still works fine.  I know I should send the configure.log and make.log, but I figured I'd send this to the dev list first in case there was a quick fix.

Thanks,

-Mike