[petsc-dev] a new script "install" ? Re: SLEPc headers and integration into PETSc

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 21 14:50:58 CDT 2011

Run ./bin/TOPSInstaller.py     -- the next generation of this should be a javascript  gui beasty that runs in your browser.

Regarding the ./configure; make  model. If we didn't have this all the gnu/linux bigots would give us a hard time (which they do already). In other words, it is what most people expect.

   Barry