[petsc-dev] SNESLineSearchSetPostCheck not being called in petsc 3.1-p8

David Andrs David.Andrs at inl.gov
Tue Jun 7 17:30:17 CDT 2011

Hi all!

I'm trying to hook my custom callback when using SNES using
SNESLineSearchSetPostCheck and it seems to me that this callback is not
being called. I based my test case on top of example 3 in
src/snes/examples/tutorials. I put a print statement into both PreCheck
and PostCheck function, but I do not see them in my output. Is this
example obsolete in 3.1 and there is a new way how to do it or am I doing
it wrong?

Thanks for your help,
--
David Andrs