[petsc-dev] About PreLoad

Ryan Yan vyan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:02:05 CDT 2011

Dear Barry,
In my previous email, that is a typo.

In the actual code, I did use:
PreLoadStage("A");
PreLoadStage("B"),

Ok, I see the difference:
I use the PetscOptionsSetValue("-log_summary",""); after the preloading
section. And so when I submit the job, I did not include the command line
option -log_summary again. This seems having confused the code.
And this behavior causes some of the statistics missing as I reported above.

After remove the function call PetscOptionsSetValue("-log_summary","") in
the
code and use command line option -log_summary. It worked. And all the
information is complete now.

Thanks a lot for the help,

Yan