[petsc-dev] builder.py

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 23 17:17:28 CST 2011

It appers to compile only a bit of fortran modules - and not the c sources for me...

And it leaves arround *.d files in my PETSC_DIR

Satish

-------

Building dependencies in /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/include
Building dependencies in /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/include/sieve
Building dependencies in /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/include/finclude
Building dependencies in /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/include/finclude/ftn-auto
Building dependencies in /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/include/finclude/ftn-custom
Building dependencies in /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/include/private
Building /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/src/sys/f90-mod/petscsysmod.F
Building /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/src/vec/f90-mod/petscvecmod.F
Building /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/src/mat/f90-mod/petscmatmod.F
Building /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/src/dm/f90-mod/petscdmmod.F
Building /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/src/ksp/f90-mod/petsckspmod.F
Building /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/src/snes/f90-mod/petscsnesmod.F
Building /home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev/src/ts/f90-mod/petsctsmod.F
asterix:/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev>ls
asterix64/      config/         include/      petsckspmod.d   petsctsmod.d   setup.py*   xcode/
bin/            configure*      makefile      petscmatmod.d   petscvecmod.d  src/
CMakeLists.txt  configure.log@  make.log@     petscsnesmod.d  projects/      TAGS
conf/           CTAGS           petscdmmod.d  petscsysmod.d   RDict.log      tutorials/
asterix:/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev>ls asterix64/lib/
libpetsc.a  libpetsc-obj/
asterix:/home/balay/tmp/petsc-dev>ar t asterix64/lib/libpetsc.a
petscsysmod.o
petscvecmod.o
petscmatmod.o
petscdmmod.o