[petsc-dev] Jed will not be happy

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 14 15:23:29 CDT 2011

   Ok, I have removed the horrible branch on if (coords) from the interpolation code but left both the old and new versions there. You control the old or new version by defining NEWVERSION at the top of the file. Both versions pass all the ex36_ tests (does that mean that they are both good?).  Once we have some tests where old version breaks I can continue work on them. I have left by default to use the old version since that handles periodic  properly.

  Barry