[petsc-dev] Make Failure

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 24 08:32:06 CDT 2010

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010, mccomic at mcs.anl.gov wrote:

> I saw some emails earlier about DARefineOwnershipRanges, so this is probably related to that.
>
> Configure went through fine, but make had a bool conversion problem.

Looks like its fixed now.

BTW: When sending configure.log - its best to send to petsc-maint - and not the mailing lists.

Satish

----------
libfast in: /home/mccomic/petsc-dev/src/dm/da/src
da.c: In function 'PetscErrorCode DARefine(_p_DA*, MPI_Comm, _p_DA**)':
da.c:670: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'PetscTruth' for argument '1' to 'PetscErrorCode DARefineOwnershipRanges(PetscTruth, PetscInt, PetscInt, PetscInt, const PetscInt\
*, PetscInt*)'
da.c:671: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'PetscTruth' for argument '1' to 'PetscErrorCode DARefineOwnershipRanges(PetscTruth, PetscInt, PetscInt, PetscInt, const PetscInt\
*, PetscInt*)'
da.c:672: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'PetscTruth' for argument '1' to 'PetscErrorCode DARefineOwnershipRanges(PetscTruth, PetscInt, PetscInt, PetscInt, const PetscInt\
*, PetscInt*)'
da.c:678: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'PetscTruth' for argument '1' to 'PetscErrorCode DARefineOwnershipRanges(PetscTruth, PetscInt, PetscInt, PetscInt, const PetscInt\
*, PetscInt*)'
da.c:679: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'PetscTruth' for argument '1' to 'PetscErrorCode DARefineOwnershipRanges(PetscTruth, PetscInt, PetscInt, PetscInt, const PetscInt\
*, PetscInt*)'
da.c:685: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'PetscTruth' for argument '1' to 'PetscErrorCode DARefineOwnershipRanges(PetscTruth, PetscInt, PetscInt, PetscInt, const PetscInt\
*, PetscInt*)'
/usr/bin/ar: da.o: No such file or directory