[petsc-dev] [Fortran] MatLoad() error: MatLoad is not supported for type: mpiaij!

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 3 11:51:20 CDT 2010

    You initial vectors must be created with the same DA that is associated with the Matrix for the layout to be automatically correct. Use DACreateGlobalVector() instead of VecCreate(). You may already be doing this and then the problem is more subtle. Let us know.

   Barry

    Something may be going wrong with the copy header