[petsc-dev] Why is -I$PETSC_DIR/src/dm/mesh/sieve in CLINKER even when configured without Sieve?

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 13 10:33:42 CDT 2010

Perhaps you missed pulling BuildSystem?

I had to redo my change.

BTW: Zimbra is misbehaving so e-mail communcation can be slow..

Satish

changeset:   17345:f83afb5a2eff
tag:         tip
user:        Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov>
date:        Wed Oct 13 00:07:35 2010 -0500
files:       config/PETSc/Configure.py
revert Barry's revert of my change. Here 'include,include' correspond
to -Ipath, -Mpath [i.e module-path]. Currenlty the PATHS are the same
- but compiler options could potentially be different. When they are
the same -I option - a single call with both (include,modinclude)
paths can weed out duplicates better. Eventually configure can better
support a separate PATH list for modpaths - and this call fixed
appropriately.