[petsc-dev] Maintaining row alignment in matrices (especially Inode and odd-sized (S)BAIJ)

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 6 19:50:08 CDT 2010

   Make a whole new subclass of SeqAIJ (parallel to the Inode) that does all this cool stuff and copies into the new aligned data structures (rather than keeping the data in the same data structure (as the current inode does).  We'll just have to get the factorization stuff to work eventually once you show good performance gain for MatMult_SeqAIJ_AlignedInode().

   Barry