[petsc-dev] petsc-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Wed Oct 6 13:41:27 CDT 2010

Please send them to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov.

> Very interesting.  Sounds like you were aiming to do something similar to
> what we are
> doing - reduce memory but still maintain a degree of robustness.  Any
> chance you can
> send me a copy of that paper.

Sent off-list, I'll put an unlicensed copy on arXiv, but I didn't pay the
$3000 extortion for Springer to make the official copy open access. :-(

> We have a paper coming out soon and will be continuing work and hoping to
> produce a few
> more papers.  If it is easy we could easily compare to your work.  We are
> currently only
> concerned with the linear aspect of the problem.

Neat, please send me a copy.

Jed