[petsc-dev] PETSC's compilation

David sheehan david.sheehanjr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:56:41 CDT 2010

The "bin" directory has the following files:

adiforfix.py           mpich2version     mpiexec.poe
parkill                        taucc.py
adprocess.py       mpicxx               mpiexec.prun
parseargs.py             TOPSGenerator.py
chibaoutput          mpiexec             mpiexec.sshsync
petsc_libtool              TOPSInstaller.py
configVars.py       mpiexec.chiba    mpiexec.uni
petscmpiexec             update.py
hostnames.chiba  mpiexec.gmalloc mpiexec.valgrind
popup                         urlget
matlab                  mpiexec.lam      mpif77
portabilitycheck.py      urlget.py
mpicc                   mpiexec.llrun      mpif90
processSummary.py    win32fe
which one is "mpirun"? thanks.

David