[petsc-dev] PLAPACK problems

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:40:35 CDT 2010

Dear Barry,

I am sorry to interrupt your communication. However, regarding some
applications, we need to use sparse and dense matrices. I know PETSc
focuses on sparse matrix. However, I think it is better to provide
some support for dense matrix using some external packages in PETSc.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Yujie