[petsc-dev] MatFactorInfo & MatFactorShiftType

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 15 21:12:17 CDT 2010

   I'm, working on this now. MatFactorShiftType will remain an enum
for nice type checking etc. But the field in the MatFactorInfo struct
will be a PetscReal as it has always been so it can be used with/from
Fortran/Python.

    Will hopefully push my fix in a few minutes.

    Thanks for noting this, so we get it fixed before the release,

    Barry