[petsc-dev] Future of make?

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:24:45 CDT 2010

Okay, so now builder.py can run vec/examples/tests. There is a framework
there for putting
in the special test info too. I think it should spit out the results in
something that can be
interpreted by Buildbot or Hudson.

I will put in shared libraries next, and then we need to talk about Fortran
modules which are
the last really broken thing. It appears that build order is crucial here.

   Matt

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Sean Farley <sean at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

>   Indeed, is there an equivalent of macports for ipad?
>>

> You can use apt-get to install gcc, g++, python, and the necessary system
> tools (awk, etc.)
>
> Sean

lead.