[petsc-dev] Shifting in ICC, changes?

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 3 11:00:42 CST 2010

Jed,

We replaced old numerical factorization and MatSolve with faster data structure,
then cleaned up MatPivotCheck() (still using previous algorithm).
Changes, such as
changeset:   15909:fbc1ba94d8d9
user:        hong at hong-zhangs-macbook-air.local
date:        Wed May 12 22:17:30 2010 -0500
files:       src/mat/impls/aij/seq/aijfact.c
replace macros with inline function MatPivotCheck() for inplace lu (aij format)

could accelerate performance.

Hong