[petsc-dev] [GPU] Performance on Fermi

Keita Teranishi keita at cray.com
Fri Aug 27 16:34:45 CDT 2010

Jed,

I usually manually edit petscconf.h and petscvariables to change the installation configurations for Cray XT/XE.   The problem is configure script of PETSc picks up wrong variables and #define macros because the OS and library setting on the login node is different from the compute node.

This particular case is just a mistake in configure script (and it's not a big deal to fix), but it will be great if you have any ideas to avoid picking up wrong settings.

Thanks,
 Keita Teranishi
 Scientific Library Group
 Cray, Inc.