[petsc-dev] [GPU] Problem with petsc-dev

Keita Teranishi keita at cray.com
Fri Aug 27 14:38:29 CDT 2010

Barry,

The SNES example program fails at DACreate_2D().  I am not using MPI to build the program (it's Linux white box). Do I need MPI to run the code?

Thanks,

[0]PETSC ERROR: DACreate_2D() line 1338 in src/dm/da/src/da2.c

[0]PETSC ERROR: Argument out of range!
[0]PETSC ERROR: Given Bad partition!
 Keita Teranishi
 Scientific Library Group