[petsc-dev] proceedings on preliminary work on PETSc with GPUs

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 16:20:30 CDT 2010

I spoke to Scott MacLachlan today (Victor's advisor at Tufts). He would like
a little
blurb saying how good Victor was this summer. He wants to give it to the
Dean and
get him to give Victor money for this semester instead of grading. I can
write
something to start, or feel free if you have time.

  Matt

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

>   Folks,
>
>    Please find attached an easy proceedings paper on the preliminary work
> Victor did this summer on "getting PETSc to run on GPUs".
>
>    We would appreciate any comments or corrections to Barry, Victor and
> Matt at the cc list above.
>
>    Thanks!
>
>     Barry

lead.