most efficient way to use local CSR matrix?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 29 15:56:31 CDT 2009

    Hmm, this should not happen. The matrix should be identical in
both cases (note the initial residual is the same in both cases so
they may be identical).

    Here's one more thing you can try. In the same routine create TWO
matrices; one each way, then use MatAXPY() to take the difference
between them.
Is it zero? If not, that will help lead to where the problem might be.

    If that does not help the situation, can you send the code the
demonstrates this problem to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov

     Barry