HTML editor sucks

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 23 08:56:54 CDT 2008

I guess the problem is - each of us use different editors.

The first time an editor is used - it does its own formatting -
without any changes. Subsequently - if the same editor is used - then
the diff is sane.

I sometimes use emacs - and at times use seamonkey editor [new name
for mozilla].

I guess we have to converge to a single editor to avoid this
issue. Also I believe we have to redesign PETSc web page to make it
more attractive :) [with Beth - MCS/web developer's help]

Satish