some fixes for AIJ and BAIJ matrices

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 10 13:26:44 CDT 2008

Lisandro,

Normally I would say a big change/fix should go into petsc-dev
[currently dev has many fixes that are not in petsc-2.3.3].

However - if you feel strongly that this fix should go into
petsc-2.3.3 - and are able to merge it back to petsc-dev, then I have
no objections..

but you might want to wait for Barry's opinion before doing this.

Satish