SELinux

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 14 15:47:21 CST 2008

I had this problem with both gcc & intel compilers with selinux
enabled.

Now I don't see it anymore. Its strange. [well there were some
selinux-policy updates on my Fedora8 box - since I made these
changes..]

Yeah - if chcon is not necessary - we shouldn't use it. I'll remove my
changes for now and see if these problems resurface..

Satish