Who has the download info?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 4 16:49:35 CST 2008

   Whatever is a convenient number at the time you need to "annouce
it" :-)

   I don't see any good way to get a handle on it. Number of downloads
is a garbage number
(likely a huge overestimate). Number of unique people who send us
email is likely
underestimate.

   I just modestly say in the hundreds. (Though in one form or another
it is over 1000).

    Barry