fixes for VecPlaceArray/VecResetArray

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 3 18:28:35 CST 2008

    One can call VecCreateXXXWithArray() with a null pointer for the
array so that
means there is already an established history of valid Vecs with null
arrays.
I'd like you do undo the changes you made unless you have a specific
reason
for making the change (besides the reason of not having a Vec with a
null array).

    Barry