Fwd: matrices without diagonals...

Todd Munson tmunson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 30 10:02:11 CDT 2007

I'll let you all decide the best course of action.  I'm just going to make
the statement that a core dump is not a valid way to signify that the
diagonal does not exist.  Something needs to be done...

SeqAIJ has a PetscScalar* for the various diagonal entries; not sure why
the others do not do something similar if the diagonal is always required.

Todd.