changing MatSetUp()

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:07:29 CDT 2007

After greping, it seems that MatSetUp() is not used in all 'petsc-dev'
repo. If there is no objections (Barry?), I will change it (by
reverting inner calls order) to do the following:

PetscErrorCode MatSetUp(Mat A)
{
  MatSetFromOptions(A);
  MatSetUpPreallocation(A);
}

As I mailed some time ago, there is no point of calling
MatSetUpPreallocation() if the matrix type was not set.

--
Lisandro Dalcín