testing new repository

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:38:52 CDT 2007

Satish, your patch is fine... You catched sources that I did not
checked because I did not have all external packages available to
test.

Please, push this patch to 'petsc-dev-dalcinl', I'll try ASAP to make
more checking and take a look to the memory leak issue.

There are also leaks related to MatMFFD, but I was not able to figure
out the source of the problem yet, this was already on 'petsc-dev' and
I catched it running the full petsc4py unittest suite.

Regards,

--
Lisandro Dalcín